Monday, July 27, 2009

Las Vegas Dance Off..






No, not that kind of dance.. Come on people.
Yay for dinner at Heather's. The food is always great, and the company even better. Have you seen Heather's glazed pumpkin cookies? They belong in vegas they are so sinfully good. And the lasagna.. yum yum. Back to the dancing part, which I know you are all waiting for...
After stuffing our face we decided to work a bit of it off via Dance Revolution baby. I, of course, was terrible. I have to say that Karen has mad skills, and Isaiah has some crazy moves. All in all a very good time. My kids love her house, as do I. Nora was in heaven with her two best buds, and puppies to coddle. Jarom had a good time time trying to escape being captured by the camera by three cute girls.  Z loved the food, he must be my kid. 
Big Thanks to Heather for hosting such a fun day. The visits are never long enough, and I can't wait to do it all again. 

3 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

So jealous! I hate it when you have fun without me. Heather's home is beautiful!

Mommy said...

We missed out on a good time. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Hollie said...

Wow! Heather's home is sooo pretty, but then I saw Heather! Wowee! What a hottie! She is prettier than ever! Looks like you all had a blast!