Thursday, July 16, 2009

All Camped Out..

To try and keep my kids entertained this summer I enrolled them in a variety of camps. This weeks was "Around the World".  Cute, right? I think it is great to try and expose my kids to other cultures. Well apparently in my haste to make sure my kids were constantly stimulated, I forgot to let them just be kids. I didn't get any cute pics of this weeks camp, because they hardly went! they wanted to sleep in, stay up late, and hang out at Grandmas playing. Apparently I forgot to let them just be kids. So, cute camp, but camped out kids. Shout out to DixieLand Summer Camps.. They do a great job. they did the Cooking Camp Nora went to featured in another post. That is all for now.. I too am camped out.. 

2 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

They looked like they had a ton of fun at the other camps. True though about the bliss of summer...sleeping in, no schedules, sleeping in, staying up late, playing outside after dark, sleeping in....

Mommy said...

I like when they sleep in too! zzzzzzz's for me!