Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quail Lake with a side of Lobster...





If you follow me on facebook you may have already heard this, but it still cracks me up. We spent Saturday hanging with some friends at Quail Lake. While there Z found a huge dead crawdad. "Mom, come look. I found a dead lobster!" He exclaimed. Oh, I love this kid.
Nora has a personality that takes warming up to pretty much anything. She did NOT want to go to the Lake. By the time we were leaving she was exclaiming this was the best day of her life. She did not want to get out of the Lake! She sat out there floating in her life jacket, giggling. Funny Mae. 

3 comments:

THE BELL BABIES said...

Your daughter is a beauty! She looks so much like her mom

Mommy said...

I love these photos. They are so candid and show their personalities. Love these kids.

Hollie said...

If I found a dead lobster that would be the best day of my life too. okay, not really. gorgeous niece and nephews i have!