Monday, August 10, 2009

Paying the Price for a Great Cut.


So, those of you who know me, know that I am a bit picky with my kids hair. So is Nora, and she won't let me touch it. rrrrrrr. Anyway, that's another story. This story is about the lovely do featured above. Ya. After taking them to get their back to school cuts, and paying a good price for them btw, Z added his own little bit. I asked him what he was doing, and he said "Mom, I told you I wanted it shorter!" Well, he did sure enough. At the salon he told me, but I told him it was short enough. I guess I should listen, and let my kids embrace their "style", as Nora would call it. 

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Ha hahahaha! What a scamp. I asked him if he cut his hair and he said, What? I asked him again if he had cut his hair and he looked at me sheepishly and said. "A little bit." hehehe I thought so but I forgot to ask you. My question is"a little bit" answered. hahaha

Hollie said...

lol! we have had that happen way too often at my house! and what is this garbage our kids keep giving us about dressing themselves and doing their hair the way they want to? wasn't it you who so gently put it "mom's should be able to dress their kids how we want because we birthed them, so they owe us".