Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Main Street Park, Bring your WETSUIT?





Crystal had a little get together for her two boys Bdays. There is this neat little water park/splash pad over on Main. Z was determined to be ready for the depths of these harsh waters. Equipped with his Wake-boarding Wetsuit, Goggles, and a Snorkle we headed out. Nora on the other hand would not change out of her favorite outfit, which I am sure you have noticed she wears... all the time. Jarom got to catch up with us late due to jammin over at the Academy.  We had a great time, with rad friends, and plenty of goofy kids. I love it here.. :)

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Didn't know Nora had a favorite set of clothes. I thought it was always the one clean... hahaha JK, I know you are ALWAYS doing laundry. Towels and swimwear mostly:) You always surprise me how much you keep going and going and going... and still get up at 4am.

Hollie said...

This park looks awesome! you will have to show me next time I come down.